Dragon 1/700 USS Bon Homme Richard CV31 Essex Class Aircraft Carrier Korean War Kit
The U.S.S. Bon Homme Richard (CV-31) is modeled on the U.S. Navy’s 27,100-ton Essex-class aircraft carrier commissioned in 1944.
This Dragon kit is vastly different to any previously released Essex-class carriers. It also includes fighters for the Korean War era, including brand new toolings of the F9F-2 and AD attack jet aircraft, as well as the veteran F4U-F Corsair. There is even a HO3S Dragonfly helicopter! There are photo-etched parts to upgrade and improve the high-quality molded plastic parts like railings and radars.
- Newly tooled 1/700 Grumman F9F-2 Panther and Douglas AD-6 Skyraider aircraft
- 1/700 Sikorsky H-5 Dragonfly helicopter, Grumman F9F-8 Panther, McDonnell F-2H Banshee jet aircraft in clear plastic
- New radars with photo-etched parts
- Waterline version or full-hull version can be constructed
- Flight deck elevator can be posed raised or lowered
- Hull side doors can be modeled in open, half-open or closed position
- Accurately detailed superstructure
- Whip antennas also can be formed out of photo-etched metal
- Cartograf decal offers accurate markings