The USS Kearsarge assault LHD-3, known as the "steel alligator," Length of 840 feet, 106 feet wide, the U.S. Navy amphibious assault landing ship Wasp class ships, The Kearsarge carries six AV-8 vertical-attack aircraft and other helicopters; transport, attack and landing combat. In addition to over a 250 square meters of flight deck, the well deck also contains a number of landing craft and land-based military vehicles, in order to support landing operations.
In addition to its amphibious assault role, Kearsarge also has an advanced medical facilities including four operating theaters, two accident and emergency departments, and a 14-bed intensive care unit.
Wasp class LHDs offers the US Marines enhanced command, communications and control capabilities, so it can be used to support a brigade-sized amphibious assault.
- Parts: 600+ Pcs.
- 34 sprues , upper hull, lower hull , flight deck and stand
- The Hull is a one piece part
- Detailed Flight Deck is a single piece casting
- US Marine Assault Vehicles :
LCAC Hovercraft×2 and LCU Landing Craft×2
- Aircraft and Helicopters:
MV-22 Osprey×4，AH-1W Cobra×2，SH-60F×2
- 3 pieces of Photo-Etched detailing parts for aisle，radar parts etc.