The US Navy wasp class amphibious assault ship USS Bataan LHD-5 is one of the American amphibious operation of the main vessel, the ship began in 1997 September service, there has been more than 10 years. Is the world's largest tonnage, and take the largest number of amphibious assault ship. The ship is equipped with a hovercraft and mechanized landing craft. And with CH-53, AH-1Z and AV-8B. In addition to having one naval and air delivery, can also provide air for the landing force support. In addition to conventional combat missions, Bataan can also be matched or replace the U. S. aircraft carrier formation the implementation of Maritime Command and control task.
- 610+ Parts
- The Hull is a one piece part
- Detailed Flight Deck is a single piece casting
- US Marine Assault Vehicles :
LCAC Hovercraft×2 and LCU Landing Craft×2
- Aircraft and Helicopters:
MV-22 Osprey×4，AH-1W Cobra×2，SH-60F×2
- 3 pieces of Photo-Etched detailing parts for aisle，radar parts etc.