The USS Arleigh Burke (DDG-51), named for Admiral Arleigh Albert Burke, USN (1901-1996), is the lead ship of Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyers. She was laid down by the Bath Iron Works company at Bath, Maine, on December 6, 1988, and launched on September 16, 1989 by Mrs. Arleigh Burke. The Admiral himself was present at her commissioning ceremony on July 4, 1991, held on the waterfront in downtown Norfolk, Virginia.
- 160+ Pieces
- Lower hull & upper hull made from multi-directional slide molds
- Separate sonar due to her sphere
- Either full hull version or waterline version can be selected
- Contains display stand and engraved name plate
- Photo-etched frets for handrails etc.