The Bismarck was the first of two Bismarck-class battleships built for Nazi Germany's Kriegsmarine. Named after Chancellor Otto von Bismarck, the primary force behind the unification of Germany in 1871, the ship was laid down at the Blohm & Voss shipyard in Hamburg in July 1936 and launched in February 1939.
Choice of waterline or full hull, surface detail
Deck with engraved plank texture
Individual deck fittings
Full weapon's array
Main armament gun barrels (elevatable) and turrets (rotatable)