The USS Constellation (CV-64), a Kitty Hawk class super carrier, was the third ship of the United States Navy to be named in honor of the 'new constellation of stars' on the flag of the United States and the only naval vessel ever authorized to display red, white, and blue designation numbers.
- 1300+ Parts
- 1-piece full hull
- Highly detailed (flight deck and hangar deck, superstructure)
- Full weapons suite, ships crane, ships boats and rafts, deck fittings
- Extensive photoetch (railings, inclined and vertical ladders, mast, antenna and additional fine accents)
- 9 deck vehicles
- 3 Ordnance Trolley's
- Aircraft - E2C Hawkeye (x2) optional folded wings, EA-6B Prowler (x5), F-14D Super Tomcat (x6) optional retracted wings, F/A-18C Super Hornet (x9), SH-60F Ocean Hawk (x2)
- Decals and 3-view color painting guide for hull markings, ensign and aircraft insignia.